Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Composition 1

Describe how you and your family spend a Saturday , now that all schools are enjoying a five - day week .


A golden glow spread across the sky as the sun chased the clouds away . It was a Saturday afternoon , my family and I were planning the activities we were going to do next. Then , my pet dog , Coco came into the living room . Finally , we decided to take Coco to the park .

When we reached the park , Coco was jumping around excitedly . We found a place to settle down and had our lunch . We had a enjoyable time eating our lunch and chatting together . After resting for 15 minutes , my sister and I brought Coco for a walk around the park . It was such a long walk which made Coco down so much water after it .

After the walk , my sister and I decided to rent two bicycles to cycle in the park . While we were cycling , we also chat about what happened in school and many other stuffs. We did not realise that we had already cycled for 30 minutes so we decided to head back to find our parents . When we were reaching , Coco saw us and wagged her tail vigorously which made me very happy .

After all the activities in the park , we brought Coco back home before heading out for dinner as pets were not allowed in shopping centres . We went to the nearest shopping centre around the neighbourhood . My father decided on Jacks' Place . Although the waiting time was long , we had a happy time chatting while waiting . Finally , the food was served . The food was delicious and we had a sumptuous meal .

After i reached home , my whole body ached in protest . I quickly took my bath and went to bed right after I dried my hair . I think when schools are enjoying a five-day week , we can have more time to spend with our family unlike last time when schools are having a six-day week which we have to go to school on Saturday .

[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment