Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Composition 8

Arriving at school one morning you find your school friends crowding around a strange object embedded in a large hole in the school field . Describe the events that followed , when the door of the strange object slid open .

Arriving at school one morning , I found my school friends crowding around a strange object embedded in a large hole in the school field . Suddenly , the door of the strange object slid open . It was a very big tunnel . Everybody stepped back as they were scared . I was very curious so I stood there and look into the tunnel . The tunnel seems to be very deep . Suddenly , someone called me from the back . I turned to the back and found out it was my friend , Victoria . Then , the school bell rang .

Everybody started moving towards their classrooms . Victoria was running towards me . Suddenly , she tripped onto something and fell forward . She held onto me so that she will not fall but I also lost my balance and fell into the tunnel . The bottom of the tunnel was soft so I was not injured . From the bottom of the tunnel , I could hear Victoria's shouting for help outside the tunnel . After a few minutes , no sound could be heard . I started to get anxious as I was scared that Victoria would leave me here and ran away .

Cold sweat started to trickle down my spine . Out of a sudden , there was a lot of noise outside . I was saturated with happiness . Then , a rope was dropped into the tunnel . someone said " Grabbed onto this rope . Once you are ready , we will pull you out . " I quickly grabbed onto the rope and told them i was ready . Few minutes later , I was out of the deep tunnel . Many teachers was standing around me and caring about me . Victoria came and hugged me when she saw me . Out of curiosity , I asked the teachers what is the tunnel for but none of them reply to my question and all of them told me not to think of it anymore . Since then , the mystery of that tunnel never escaped my mind .

[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment